Hello and welcome to my blog, where I liveblog YYH episodes and geek out about other random things.
Temporarily interrupting my hiatus because hello new friend and fellow Keiko lover! *high five* But, no, really, let’s be friends and talk about the awesomeness that is Keiko forever.
Hey, guys, sorry for the irregular updates in the last few weeks. I’m going to go ahead and say this blog will have to be on hiatus until around the second week of May—the end of the semester is just always so busy. But I’ll get a week or two between spring and summer semesters, and I promise I’ll use that time wisely to liveblog frequently. :)
- Only the FIRST FIVE tags you use on a NEW POST show up in the tracked tags
- Only the FIRST TWENTY tags on any post on your blog function (i.e click tag #21 and it will say page not found)
- When you’re in your messages, you can click the top right corner of an ask & it will take you to a permalink page. Go to ‘edit’ (top right of page) and reply using the post edit screen (and add tags without an extension)
- Always Reblog, Never Repost
- Tumblr Etiquette: don’t delete the OPs caption, consider it part of the work as a whole.
- Don’t tag your hate. If you don’t like a character or show or whatever, don’t tag your new post with their name/title/whatever in the first five tags. It shows up in the tracked tags. People that track a tag do so normally cause they love a thing. Don’t ruin a thing. No one likes a ruiner.
- Tumblr default reblogs long text posts as links and its a pain in the ass. Who ever wants them as a link. No one, ever. When you’re reblogging a text post, go to the Aa drop down menu in the top right & select ‘reblog as text’.
- When you add a comment to a post, the OP sees it. Just so you know. There’s a whole etiquette on commenting vs tags but it’s your blog do what the fuck you want
I learned a lot of these things the hard way. Save yourself while you still can.
In which Yusuke is me.
Nope, wait, this is more accurate.